Office of the Hon. Minister Philip Dalidakis, Victorian Government
Senior Adviser – Innovation and the Digital Economy, Jan 2017 – Present
- Advise the Minister and senior stakeholders on priority issues and solutions.
- Areas of policy responsibility included telecommunications infrastructure investment (including regional connectivity), ICT sector development policy with a particular interest in cybersecurity, fintech, innovation, and startup sector.
- Cross-portfolio collaboration and briefing of Members of Parliament and staff on announcements and areas of interest within my portfolio responsibilities
- Working directly with media advisers to manage messaging via traditional media and social media.
Xero, Asia-pacific region
Developer Evangelist, Jun. 2016 – Jan. 2017
Skills & Tools: Salesforce, Java, Swift
- Managed the partner ecosystem for Xero – third-party developers who integrate with Xero’s APIs.
- Inbound inquiries and certification of high-value partners who are listed on the marketplace.
- Outbound relationship building for developer partners, brand management, marketing and strategy for the developer ecosystem, public speaking, event management.
- Code sample creation and developer tools creation, specialist knowledge for API usage.
IT Advisory Consultant, Jan. 2015 – Jun. 2016
Skills & Tools: Visual Basic, Excel, SailPoint (IAM)
- Consulted for the IT Advisory function of the EY Advisory practice.
- Resourced on a range of project for deep understanding of digital technology, Information Security, and experience working with enterprise systems.
- Projects cut across several industry verticals, in particular Energy and Utilities, Telecommunications, and Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
- Worked on a preliminary business case for Victorian Government, during which time I was a technology and Information Security domain knowledge resource for the project.
Intranet Administrator, Nov. 2013 – Jan. 2014
- Worked with the SharePoint (Intranet Operations) team on the development of custom functionality and new sites.
- Occasionally seconded to Network Infrastructure team to gain experience with data centre migration.
Bureau of Meterology
Accountant, Jul. 2010 – Jan. 2013
Skills & Tools: SAP, Excel
- Completed short term projects for various teams in the accounting department, including budgets, audit compliance and reporting.